Aqua Opalescent collies (aka Aqua Opal) were made in several variations between the years of 2003 and 2005. They are a greenish blue with white opalescent tips on the ears, nose, feet and tail.
- Aqua Opalescent – December 2003
- Aqua Opalescent Satin – December 2003
- Aqua Opalescent Clear – 2004
- Aqua Opalescent Cloudy – 2004 – (According to some, there’s a true “cloudy” and a clearer “mist” version of this)
- Aqua Opalescent Iridized (Iridescent) – January 2005
Pictured above: Aqua Opalescent Cloudy (Mist) and Aqua Opalescent Satin.
No Mosser Collies were manufactured in plain, non-opalescent Aqua glass. Aqua is sometimes confused with Teal (which was not made in an opalescent variation.)